In order to get a job, you need to have an interview with a future employer.
It is necessary to re-check everything one more time. When we are talking about the online interview, you need to make sure that you have a good Internet connection and well-functioning equipment (camera, microphone, good lighting). Do not forget about your appearance (regardless of the type of interview, your clothes should fit the upcoming event). Be sure that your cell phone is in “silent” mode and don’t be late – being late is unacceptable!
Well, that’s all … if all of the above was taken into account, the preparation can be considered as successful.
Don’t worry and good luck at the interview!
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Do you have previous experience working abroad?
- If yes, what position did you obtain?
- What was your previous job?
- What was the reason of leaving your previous job?
- Did you have rebukes?
- Are you looking for seasonal or long-term employment?
- Are you looking full or part-time job?
- Do you know pros and cons of working in UAE?
- Do you want to be successful and make a career with help of our company?
- What are your salary expectations? How much would you like to earn?
- What position do you like to get in UAE?
- Do you know about your duties and responsibilities on this position?
- Why do you think you are suitable for it?
SPECIFIC QUESTIONS OF THE RESTAURANT
- What kind of cuisine do you know?
- What kind of dishes do you know in Italian cuisine?
- What difference between sushi and sashimi?
- What is the most popular dish? Most expensive? Most popular?
SPECIFIC QUESTIONS OF BAR
1.Which types of vine do you know?
- What differences between sparkling and natural vines?
- What type of vine would you advice for a woman who is on diet?
- Shaker is used for?
- How to prepare classic cocktails: Pina colada, Margarita, Long Island, Cosmopolitan, Bloody Merry etc.
- How to sale to a client more expensive drink, then he want to order?
SPECIFIC QUESTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOTEL
- What is the most important for a good receptionist?
- client is unsatisfied with service. How would you solve the problem?
- What kind of hotel was your previous work place? How many stars?
- What additional services can you offer for your VIP-clients?